Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our refund and cancellation policy was updated on 12/15/2021
Thanks. for shopping on the platform jukadi.com
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or reservation of our Platform Service, we invite you to review our policy on refunds and cancellations. for this refund and cancellation policy.
The following terms apply to any service or reservation you have purchased with us.
Interpretation and definitions
Words in which the first letter is capitalized have specific meanings under the following conditions. The following definitions should have the same meaning.
Regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
For the purposes of this refund and cancellation policy:
1. indicate "company" ("jukadi.com" or "we" in this Agreement) to hotels, rental properties, trips, boats, event tickets, and rental cars.
2. “Hotels, property rentals, excursions, boats, car rentals, and event tickets” refers to the items for sale on the Platform (jukadi.com).
3. “Orders” means a request by you to purchase or reserve services from us.
4. “Service” refers to the Website.
5. “Website” refers to jukadi.com, which can be accessed from https://www.jukadi.com.
6. “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or any other legal entity on whose behalf that individual accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Rights to cancel your order
Clarify the refund and cancellation policy of the platform jukadi.com
1. You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days prior to the execution of the “Booking” service and not after the date of the booking except in absolutely necessary cases and force majeure circumstances such as bad weather Or natural disasters, terrorism, or anything announced in the press and local and international media or due to cancellation of the reservation by the supplier.
2. Please provide your order number and provide a reason for your order in order to expedite your refund process, You must inform us of your decision with a clear statement of the reasons for the cancellation or refund request, You can inform us of your decision by e-mail through which the service request or reservation was made on the platform, and your request will be reviewed within two days Work and we will notify you via email of the results.
3. Refund or cancellation requests can be accepted by our payment service provider 30 days from the date of application. Our Payment Service Provider may grant extensions of this period for certain cases and special products at its discretion.
4. You can submit a request to cancel your order or reservation on the same day the order was placed on the platform.
5. Refunds will only be made through the original payment method in which the Hajj was performed on the podium.
6. maybe discounted fees When redeeming as per the payment gateway provider's procedures Ours is not subject to appeal.
7. Administrative fees will be deducted for the platform indicated in the reservation request.
Objection and adjudication of problems:
ü When there is an objection to the execution of an order, service or reservation, the customer can open a ticket through customer service via e-mail: From Here
ü It is the separation and decision made by customer service on the podium definitively and can't challenge it.
ü Personal problems and disputes between the customer and the service provider at the site of service implementation fall within the jurisdiction of the judicial authorities in the Arab Republic of Egypt, and not company jukadi.com or its partner's party. In which.
ü Failure to report or object to the execution of the request within 24 hours from the date and time of issuing the final report of the request on the platform shall lead to the cancellation of the customer's right to object after this period.
ü The customer’s failure to provide correct and complete information about the reason for cancellation in the order will void his right to a refund of any amounts and the order will be canceled immediately and 100% of the amount paid will be deducted.
ü if The customer provided any incorrect or misleading data for the platform, For example, but not limited
( Application number - account information on the platform - or false claim) the application may be rejected.
Please note that if the service or reservation has already been fulfilled or received and performed by you, we will not be able to accept your cancellation request permanently.
• The amount will be returned to the same payment method used when booking and will be processed within 10 to 45 days, depending on the bank that issued the credit card and our payment service provider.
This refund policy is part of the Terms and Conditions jukadi.com
We reserve the right to refuse to return any service that does not meet the conditions Cancellation or refund mentioned above according to. To our own discretion.
If you have any questions about the refund and cancellation policy, please contact us:
By visiting our website: https://www.jukadi.com.
Or by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org